GHG Reduction Technologies Monitor is a weekly subscription news service devoted to timely news and insight on actions to allow continued use of fossil resources in a carbon-constrained economy. With coverage of the broad spectrum of government, industry, and RDD&D initiatives, including...
- State and Federal GHG Emission Reduction Actions;
- CO2 Capture Technologies & Systems for Fossil-fueled Facilities;
- Enhanced Oil Recovery and Other Efforts to Utilize Captured CO2;
- Leading Carbon Capture and Storage/Sequestration Projects Worldwide;
- GHG Emission Reduction Systems for Industrial Processes; and
- International Climate Change Negotiations
For subscription information, please click here.